The secrets out!

As I know a lot of you have seen my news already, thought I had better hop on here to share it officially. I am super proud to have been asked to be a Brand Ambassador for Pony and Pup Photography. I will be working alongside photographer Kate to promote the brand and bring you, our loyal customers, some great information, tips and offers throughout the year. She will be following me on my Wobbleberry journey and our blogs will keep you up to date with all things equestrian. I am so looking forward to getting 2018 up and running... Let's do this!

Read the official announcement from Pony and Pup Photography here  http://www.ponypupphoto.co.uk/blog/2018/1/introducing-our-first-new-brand-ambassador---karla-knapp

I also received my starter pack for the Wobbleberry challenge today so will be setting up all my registrations this weekend.










Comments

  1. Well done Willow you have come so far. Very proud of you xx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment here